Digitarium® Gamma Fixed Digital Planetarium System
The Digitarium® Gamma Fixed model is a digital planetarium system designed for use in permanent domes. It has the same unmatched usability of other Digitarium systems with our exclusive backlit, handheld remote control and Universal Console interface software.
This model is designed for those who want a relatively high resolution system but need high brightness for a larger dome or more vivid colors. This is our brightest option for fixed domes and works well with our optional Elevator Mount System.
See also Digitarium general specifications.
|Maximum Dome Diameter
||Around 60 feet/18m. Brightness
is the main
issue, since the larger the dome,
the larger the surface area the light from the projector must cover.
|Field of View||180 degrees, full sky.|
|Pixels per Degree of Sky
|Angle of Projection
|Base Projector Brightness
||8,000 Lumens with non-fisheye lens (Provided for comparison purposes with other systems. Actual brightness with a fisheye lens is significantly less due to not projecting the whole video rectangle and differing lens properties.)|
||Nominal projector contrast is up to 7,500:1.|
||Up to 2000 hours on high
The projector has two lamps which can be used one at a time, or both together for the brightest projection.
||2000 GB expandable up to 8 TB or more.|
||100-240 VAC, 10.4 A, 50-60Hz|
||FCC Class A, CE class A (RoHS compliant), UL or CSA listed components|
System: 20 x 16 x 32.75 inches (51 x 40 x 83.2 cm)
||System: 84 lbs. (38.2 kg)|
- Visualization & Simulation Bright Color Wheel option. In domes smaller than approximately 43 feet/13m in diameter, increase your color saturation. Projector lumen rating is reduced to 4200.
- Visualization & Simulation Color Wheel option. In domes smaller than approximately 37 feet/11m in diameter, increase your color saturation to the highest level. Projector lumen rating is reduced to 3100.
- Elevator Mount System for situations where you want to raise and lower your projector.
- System installation
- Dome repainting for digital projection
- Fixed dome construction
- LED cove lighting controllable through the Universal Console interface
- High-resolution data sets.
- Professional audio systems
- Theater control systems
- On-site training
- Priority Support extended support options.